Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Okay..where to begin???

Fluffy readers..first let my apologize for the lack of communication..the busy days are really getting in the way of my computer time!! Wanted to share some pictures with you all of Dalon's first going away dinner (cake and a small portion from the table decorations) and him opening the super cool Basic Training Survival Kit that he received for his Uncle Alex. He flys in about 3 weeks..I am sure not soon enough for him but too soon for me. This morning saw the first day of PA school for me, all is 100% auf Deutsch, I am fighting a growing feeling of panic that I am going to have a hard time with this program..not for the learning part..as goodness knows I am a total closet geek and would study forever if I could but that I am going to be so lost with the language difference. But, as this..to be a PA has been a goal of mine for awhile it is time to put on the big girl panties and do whatever it takes, not only to succeed but to excel in this program..I am however, coming to the realization that most of my other activites are going to have to come to a screaching halt for oh..about 3 years!!



I am living on campus for the third of each semester that we are required to be in the classroom setting, now I must say..what for a strange feeling moving stuff into a dorm room for the first time since I was what..19 years old?? Thank goodness I have an awesome husband who understands and accepts what makes me tick..learning, being busy, and doing everything a bit over the top!! We will be married for 3 years on Wednsday..I will be at school but his gift is already purchased..now just to set a later date for a nice date night to celebrate. Below are pics of the school, the dorms (not really as they also have offices in the building, but kind of..), my room with 3 loads worth of my stuff, and the hospital on what grounds the college is built. Pretty cool. Anyway, I am hungry, it is almost 6pm , and I need to refocus on PA stuff for the next couple of hours..have a blessed Monday and next couple of days!! Bis dann.





No comments:

Post a Comment