Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Pain from not working out??

Guten Morgen all..as you know I am attending a week long class and before that spent 4 days working..did have some free time on Sunday and got a good workout in along with some fresh air due to fact that I was not behind my desk during hours when the sky was not dark..at any rate, am here to say that the effects of not working out like I usually do is really affecting my body, I hurt all over,  usually even on my super busy days at home I make time to at the very minimum take the dogs for a walk and because my husband is awesome an purchased a treadmill for my birthday I am able to run long before the sun comes out..I have to tell you, as a female with some what I hope is at least some common sense I just do not feel comfortable running outdoors when it is dark, alone. Paranoid, maybe some would call it that but it is outside of my comfort zone and I choose not to do it..who would harass my kids if something happened?? ;D
I am however, making a real effort to stay hydrated..due to the fact that being inside all of the time is a killer with the dry heat, not to mention it keeps the insides functioning even though a good long walk helps also..
So, day 2 of my course, found out yesterday that we will be presenting on Thursday, my number 1 phobia..speaking in front of people..why why why do various institutions believe that everyone needs to be able to stand up in front of a large group of people to be worth something?? Me, myself, and I are PERFECTLY happy and very content to be behind the scenes..but whatever, this too shall pass and who cares if I look like a goober for a few minutes..it will be humbeling !! Okay, time to go and get this day started..be blessed and share a hug with someone..it will make both of your days a little brighter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment