Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring..is it here to stay??

Good Morning to everyone, we have been enjoying the most wonderful weather here..blue skies and actually warm temps..Sunday was unbelievable. We worked outside all day and I wore a tshirt, shorts, and flip flops..granted there were no fewer than 3 wrecks due to drivers being blinded by my way beyond white legs..so kidding here but I prior to moving to Deutschland I had not, not had tan lines since I cannot remember when. Now I am just plain white all over. Not so attractive. At anyrate, had a doctors appt yesterday and was able to ride my bike, fabulous. Dentist appt today, and a couple more errands to run..plan on doing the same..it is a bit chilly right now but should warm up to about 16 grad. So, started my day with ONLY 2 cups of strong black coffee, ate some super healthy cereal..all natural..NO flavorings or preservatives, with almond milk..took my vitamins and am drinking a small glass of juice..will head out with the pups once the sun is out. have been noting a decrease in my energy level lately, am trying hard to break all of my bad habits..ie.. not eating breakfast, snacking after dinner, drinking so much coffee..plus seeing more bruising from a decrease of iron in my diet..got a prescription from the doc yesterday for a plant based iron supplement..will see if that helps.When I am at home it is supper easy to eat well, but being on the road and so busy I know that I really need to be careful and moniter myself with getting what my body needs to function correctly while eating Vegan. 
So, less than a week until PA school starts, less than a month before Dalton leaves for Basic Training..things are moving at the speed of light or should I say life?? Critters are fed and sleeping once more this morning..the cat queen Marli was up at 0430 wanting her breakfast..sometimes I think with all of her demands she is more like a small child than a pet..but with all of her antics she keeps us laughing..hard to be annoyed at her for long! Okay, will get some organization done while all is quiet here..I wish you all a blessed day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment