Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, March 7, 2014

What a great Week!!




 Well, as a lot of you who read Fluffy know..as we are also friends on facebook..I became the proud Mama Bear of a brand new soldier this week.our youngest joined the Army..Active Duty and I was lucky enough to perform the swearing in ceremony (into the Reserves, as he will be sworn in again to AD right before he leaves for Basic Training). He will become a Combat Medic..2 points that follow mom..in the Army and in the medical field..have I mentioned we are proud?? The 2 gentlemen are 2 of the recruiters that worked to make all of this come together in a timely fashion, as our distance from the recruiting station is a little more than a minute!! He will be leaving the first part of April..soon, I know but he is ready.

Will celebrate his 19th birthday in the mist of his Army family, not a bad way to turn 19. I am now struggling to ward off the guilt that I will be gone for 3 of the 4 weeks that he has left at home, 2 weeks to start PA school and then a week of Annual Training with my unit..I am pretty sure it is no big deal to himbut all of you Moms out there know what I am talking about!! What is super is his dad has arranged to take time off work to be there with us for his final prep days before he leaves, we ..as you all know lead a crazy life and I am always thrilled when we can function together as a family unit..just wish his older brother could be here too, a lot of experiences come and go where I always think that it is a shame he lives so far away..however,  I must say..they are both adults and I cannot keep them in the nest under my wing..but as 1 is in school and 1 in the Military I have no complaints..So, time to pack it up and head home this morning..Happy about that..Bis Dann!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello so good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog " Fluffy Seeks Firm" and the post on it "What a great Week". I am glad to know that you are experiencing God's goodness while being in Germany getting adjusted to the new set up. Since your children are grown up I just felt that I should share an opportunity for them to come on a missions trip to Mumbai, India to work with us in the slums of Mumbai among the poorest of poor and most underprivileged who have not experienced the goodness of God in their lives. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us during their summer time. We would love to have your grown children come with their friends to work with us during their summer vacation or even you and your husband can prayerfully think of visiting us and encouraging us as well reach out such people. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to getting in contact with your organization and learning more.

    ReplyDelete