Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Less than 24 hours at home...

Guten Morgen all..this morning I find myself at home..in between the first 2 weeks of PA school and what have I found myself doing you ask??...Well, yesterday evene ing after unloading a few things from the car I washed a load of clothes, made an extremely simple dinner..aka..out of the can and freezer..organized all of the papers I had accumulated over the past week, tried out the new printer Matthias bought me to take to school with me, played with the baby dogs and wild cat and fell into bed..Marli in true Marli fashion was wide awake before 0500 this morning so that means I was too..real coffee..Yum!!, fed the critters, ironed clothes, started another load of laundry, organized a few new clothes to take back to school with me this afternoon, checked emails for the first time in a week without having to be in another building, and now here I sit ..finally..able to blog and connect with all of you again. So, what have I learned in less than 24 hours?? That no matter what, when you are married and the female part of that marriage it does not matter what your life includes, when you are home the caring and housework that was temporary assumed by others will automatically fall back into your hands in the very second you walk throught the front door. And secondly, I have learned that even though the first lesson in life..see previous sentence is a bit on the annoying side..that I am indeed married to a very supportive and generous man..I say this not only due to the fact that he has adapted to this crazy lifestyle we have.. but because in this journey to become a PA in Deutschland he provides whatever I need to be successful..for example over the past week I learned that we have no WiFi in our living quarters at MHR, the library is only open M-F until 1800, that we are not going to be using books but power point presentations to learn from..and we will have hundreds of hours of self study every semester..the majority of which will include online searches for papers, etc. in learning all of this a list was formulated..printer, WiFi stick, textbooks, printer paper..and when I arrived home yesterday all was here except for the texkbooks that he had ordered from Amazon..overnight shipping?? more like a couple of days..but..the moral of the story is I am very blessed! Now, if I could only load the treadmill into the car :D. the sun is coming up, it looks like it will be a gorgeous day. Be happy, hug those you love, and count your blessings..sometimes we get caught up in our stessors that we forget there are others out there who would love to have our 'problems'. 
Fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment