Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Blessings

Good Morning all..sorry, no workouts since I have been home due to the fact that I am not feeling well..coughing, sneezing, achy, you name it..but the good news is that all of this is going to be over and done with by the time we get on a plane in a number of days to relax, spend some quality time with each other, family, old friends, and watch our youngest graduate from Combat Medic training..life is good right now. I am not saying that there are not still some sources of irritation and stress but overall we are truly blesssed. As for those who are not strong believers in the power of prayer..I have to tell you..over the past couple of years I have seen it work in my family more than a couple of times..and here we are once more, where 1 situation that we ae dealing with is taking a turn for the positive. And, no I don't think that it is all just the way things fell into place..I think God is working to change lives. To me right in this moment I am so full of this amazing feeling that things are going to be alright, even if things do not go exactly the way that I have in my mind's eye I know that it will all be okay because I know that God has this, not me. So, enough on the computer for now..I need to go in search of cough syrup..just wanted to share with all of you how amazing life can be when we turn it over to him...Don't forget to share you smile with everyone you meet today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment