Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

This is the day our Lord has made...

Good Morning...starting my Sunday with Chris Tomlin, Jamie Grace and other inspirational Christian artists..funny how somedays I am just drawn to the computer to turn on a particular station that makes the day flow so much better. Starting my days with God is always the BEST way..I am excited that we will be back in the states soon and I will be able to seek out a couple of  churches that are like the one I used to go to..full of praise, worship, and this wonderful energy that you can only get when a group of believers come together..besides having in depth conversations with strangers in the checkout line at Walmart, this is what I miss the most about being in the states..of course I miss my family also..but to me that goes without saying..
So the hubby had men's day-evening out yesterday..it is no secret here that the alcohol consumption here is high....with one look at him I was super happy that I was not required to attend this particular event..usually when it is a gathering with this group the wives go also..and quite frankly, in my opinion we have all reached the age where gatherings based strictly on seeing how much alcohol can be consumed need to be reinvented..a couple of hours is okay but for hours on end is just too much..and the 2 days afterward that you feel like crap are just not worth it..but I guess if you drink a lot all of the time it doesn't have that effect..the end result of this event is that he will be sleeping most of the day and my workout time and place will have to be rearranged..seeing as my home gym is in our bedroom. Speaking of workouts..have been incorporating some of the ab toning moves into my daily activity that my son suggested..moves such as Russian twist, various types of crunches..and I am telling all of you..they hurt so good..all of my life since I can remember I have had to fight my weight, I was never one of those stick thin figures who could consume whatever..cellulite has always had a home on my butt..unfortunately..but I have to say..now that I have gotten in the habit of working out almost everyday I really feel the difference when I don't stick to it..no energy, sluggish..just blah. I have to say..I never thought I would be that person..the kind of person who looks forward to working out...
Have to change the theme here...the song Blessings by Laura Story is playing now..for those of you who have never heard it..please take the time to do so..it talks about how maybe when things are rough, and how disappointments may turn out to be for the best for us..we learn from them..have certain doors closed so others can open..it speaks volumes to me every single time I hear it..even though life was not what I had imagined and through some bad choices and decisions  it was harder than it should have been but in the long run God took my hand and lead me through all of it to be who I am today..and even though things are not perfect in our lives he has worked in such amazing ways..for me, my boys, and he is slowly moving in Matthias's life also..as the more he changes me the more it changes our marriage..strengthens it..we have faced some crazy challenges in the time we have been together..what would have broken many couples but he has worked to bring us closer..
Started a new decopauge project yesterday..will post some pics of in progress and finished project this afternoon..going to hang out on the patio with the pups for a bit..I wish you all an awesomely blessed day..  

No comments:

Post a Comment