Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

WooHoo..1 week away!!

Good Morning all..not so much time this morning as today is Tafel Tag..off to work I go..without pay of course but oh so good for the soul!! So..after yesterday's post I am happy to report that I had some feed back from a few people..and recieved an awesome workout plan for the abs from my youngest..king of the 6 pack..abs that it!! Scale this morning reported 71.7 kg..that is in the world of pounds..159.28..so not where I ultimately want to be but just enough to start me off super motivated this morning..not such a long workout but here it is..6.4km, 30 Russian twists, 50 bridges, 30 reverse push ups, 50 squats with hand weights, and 20 legtucks..I am not so fast on the treadmill so the run alone takes the better part of an hour but practice practice practice..and sticking to it...I can feel it in my thigh muscles this morning after the second day at this distance but it hurts so good!! Water bottle is full and ready to go for the day..now to finish hair and make up and I am off for the day..Don't forget to share your smile today!! Be blessed and Bis Später..:D

A week away from what you ask?? I see Mickey and Minnie and Pluto in the near future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment