Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Okay..enough already

So..after almost a week of being sick my thoughts are turning to this..how is it, that me..who takes vitamins daily, works out on a regular basis, drinks hardly any alcohol, doesn't smoke, and is a clean freak..can remain sick or even get sick?? When my husband..who I love dearly smokes and indulges in a drink more ofter than not is perfectly fine?? Not fair I say. Took the pups for a walk this morning..coughed up a lung most of the way and now have nothing less than a massive headache..I really want to hit the treadmill but I do not want to set myself back for another few days or week of this mess...ughh. Will take a break for a few and see how I feel..my mind is willing but my body is not..a bit frustrated at this in the moment. Am however, in the fall crafting mood, will dig through my craft supplies and see what I can find to create today to celebrate the changing of the seasons..fall is my absolute favorite with the colors and the wonderful foods..pumpkin, squash..and here in Germany the beginning of Grünkohl season..it is more so for winter butI like to get an early start..for all of those not familiar.. it is simply kale..super healthy and super delicious. The one thing I really miss here is not having Thanksgiving..that my dear friends is strictly an American tradition that I have tried to celebrate here..and well, lets just say I will not do it again..sadly. Things such as dressing..aka stuffing, pumpkin pie, and sweet potato cassarole were just not so well recieved..:C
I must say..September here so far has been wonderful..the weather is much better than in August..windows open, clean, fresh air..love it!! Okay..time to see just how much I can accomplish today..if nothing else, I can get some work done on the computer and learn a few new things...will post pics of my crafts as the projects start, are in progress, and are finished!! Be blessed and have an awesome Thursday!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment