Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 11

Good Morning all...well, today is 11 September 2014..for us, as Americans this is a significant day every year..no we don't have September 11 items out in the stores, it is not on calenders like Thanksgiving or Valentines day..but I would be willing to bet that every American that you ask can tell you exactly where they were and what they were doing when the attacks occured on this year 13 years ago..me, I was at work in the ICU, standing at a patient's bedside. This was a changing point in all of our lives..and continues to be. All I can say this morning is prayers for all of those families and lives directly affected by these horrible acts, and to send out a message of respect and thanks for those that have served, are serving, or have paid the ultimate price by giving their lives..a day of reflection, a day to be grateful....

No comments:

Post a Comment