Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Why is this so f#%@$&g difficult?

So...after having to buy jeans in a size larger and then after getting them home and wearing them..only to feel like a big fat sausage stuffed into denim..and not even real denim but the kind with elastic. .hate it but it seems that every single piece of denim here has it built in....at least the women's jeans and skirts. .but..the fact is that I am struggling to lose weight and it seems like the harder I workout the more I am gaining..okay..I will say that maybe .0000001 percent is from increased muscle but overall. .no..just no..it's not..am holding steady at 72.5 kg..in pounds that is an ugly 160 plus a little. ..workout this morning. .6 . 4 km on treadmill. .80 crunches and bridges. .40 scissors. .50 jumping jacks. .50 squats with hand weight reps. .30 reverse PU.  I generally do a pretty good job with water consumption but am setting a new goal of 8 of this blue bottle worth daily..and will be going back to following a Vegan diet starting today...this is not easy to do here..can be a bit frustrating at times even..hence my return to normal..quote unquote eating habits..no Whole Foods or Green Markets here...have been thinking this over for a couple of weeks now...not only for the health benefits but also...with the news coverage on the inhumane methods of animal transport and articles on slaughter methods. .not to mention that yesterday evening we were watching a travel-food show based in India and when asked about being vegetarian one woman replied that to kill an animal to them is a sin that pretty much sealed the deal for me..how can I say that I love animals and then turn around and eat one? I realize that this way of looking at things is a bit extreme for some but it is a choice that I am making for myself and the critters out there..For now after a sweaty workout I feel really good and motivation is high..time to get the day started..I wish you all a great day☺

No comments:

Post a Comment