Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

18 Grad Celcius..!! Endlich!!

 Hello to you all!! Today has been an awesome day..and the scary part is..it is not over yet..a whole 24 hours with no rain, boundless energy, organization , and happy 4 footed kids!! and..that's not all..the birds are singing, the clothes are drying in the sun and my hubby gets to fire the grill up!! 
So, let me tell you about my morning..I had my very first ever Zumba class..yes, I know..some of you are thinking."what took you so long?"..well, driving all over Germany , living out of hotels,being grumpy indoors because of the bad weather.. trying to be  everything else but a happy housewife..you know, all that mess. At any rate- my coordination lacks a bit but will get better..I hope..but I have to tell you, sweating it out with other women to hot music and dancing..now that is some fun stuff!! Did they talk to me?? Not really but hopefully that will also come with time-the instructor was great, very friendly. 
One thing i do not understand though..after some pretty intense exercise for an hour why why why would the first thing you do is step outside and light a cigarette up?? Of course throughout my career as a nurse I always thought the same thing also..how can you watch what smoking does and then do it yourself??
Regardless, have included some colorful, hopefully day brightening, inspirational photos..from shake ideas to an organized dressing room..wish I could make it about 2 xs the size but hey you have to work with what you have!! Actually I should be happy I have an entire room just for shoes and clothes..and indeed I am.
This afternoon has been spent outdoors sitting in the sunshine...with  shorts and a Tshirt on!!..and yes, Mom..the flip flops are here too!! But I have been getting some computer work, craft prep, and letter writing done..the dogs are crashed out and Marli is sleeping off her lunch! Life is hard for the furry kids in this house!!
Friday is week 9 scheduled weigh in day but I will be out of town, working so I will post week 10 next Friday instead..and yes, of course my Herbalife products are coming with..they are already packed in their own dedicated carrier!!;D 

I wish you all an amazing Wednesday..don't forget to share your smile..you never know whose day it could change!!









No comments:

Post a Comment