Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It looks just like the picture..Sort of!!

 Good Afternoon to all!! So, in my quest of redefining my life I have decided to also increase my cooking and baking skills..yesterday was a completely new experience for me..homemade Falafel with Couscous,  root vegtables, and Tsatsiki..a bit on the time intensive side but was worth the effort! 
5 new recipes a week..my husband is loving it!! So, with all of the cooking going on the exercise is also on the increase..with the new month starts 3 new fitness challenges..lunges, planks, and burpees..along with the daily time on the treadmill and other actvities. The rain and periodic hail managed to give us about an hours worth of sun this afternoon so me and the pups headed outdoors for a quick walk around the block..about this time I would give my left arm for a pair of shorts, a tank top, and flip flops somewhere in the south..as long as it is dry and warm I am not picky..but sand under my feet would be wonderful... All of this wind, rain, and cold is simply for the birds..even the dogs don't want to be outdoors..for luxus bunny Max that is normal but Missy generally loves to be outside..but not in this mess.
But enough of that...one of my 2015 goals is to read 45 books within the year..as of today since 1. January I have read 24 for 53% completion..I don#t know about all of you but I am such a total bookworm and generally have 2 to 4 books at 1 time going. 1 to learn something from, 1 to help me grow spiritually, and then 1 or 2 just for enjoyment..my Kindle gets a lot of use!!
I wish you all a wonderful Wednesday..share your smile, dance like nobodys watching, eat fresh and colorful, and let your creativity run wild!!

No comments:

Post a Comment