Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Week 6 Results

Good Morning everyone!! Wanted to post week 6 results, these were done on Friday..sorry for the delay..will do better from now on!! Well, as you can see the weight loss has stabilized but what continues to be amazing is the loss of inches..5 more inches lost in a period of 2 weeks...(18.5 inches in 6 weeks)...and this is pretty much eating what I want when I eat my meal, I of course still follow my 2 Herbalife shakes a day, along with a protein bar for 1 of my snacks..have also gotten back into a pretty strict workout routiene, about an hour and a half every morning. My running ability is definantly nothing to jump up and down about as I tend to be a bit on the slow side but steady..but with drinking a shake..with protien powder added (of course) I can now run close to 5 km without stopping, before I was lucky to squeek out between 3 and 4 so I am happy about the increase in endurance for sure!! Today starts a 30 day 30 Lunges a Day Challenge and then on April 1st I will throw in 2 more challenges..30 Day Burpees and 30 Days of Super Planks..for those of you who are not familiar..lets just say I am ready to increase my level of fitness by about 25%..as the planks alone will be kicking my butt!! But one thing I know for sure..with my awesome Herbalife nutrition lifestyle I will be able to do all of it because of the way my body functions now..so much better than 6 short weeks ago..what started as I want to get rid of a few pounds has turned into a habit, a must have..now I could not imagine starting a day without my shake and supplements!! So..time to hit the treadmill..would love to take it outdoors but it has been storming here for about 3 days straight..it eventually has to end though right?? I wish you all a wonderful, energy filled, blessed week!!

                                           Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues 
                                    with songs of joy.                      -Psalm 126:2

No comments:

Post a Comment