Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

It's all about the dogs..and a crazy cat!!

 Hey guys!! As you all know I am a dog lover..without question, my life would not be and has not been complete without a pup by my side..I found a cookbook the other day..for homemade dog treats..this is not a new baking method for me..while living in Georgia before I used to make dog treats all the time and had even at one time considered trying to make a good of it as a homebased business..Well for the past 2 days I have been baking and baking and thinking..and then today I read a quote that said.."Find Something that Inspires You and Figure out a Way to make a Living from it."..I have to ask myself..could this be something for me?? I love dogs, I love to bake..2 plus 2?? I'm not sure but it is definantly something to think about and roll around in my brain for a minute.

One of my friends and coworkers loaned me this awesome book pictured above..I highly recommend it..but will forwarn you..the tears may come. For me to be able to read this book is a huge triumph as I have always avoided any TV shows, movies, books, cartoons, musicals..anything that has an animal involved for fear they may get hurt or die in the process..call it being traumatized from seeing Ol' Yeller as a child. Anyway..back to the dog treats..all are made with normal, fresh products (like chicken, carrots, applesauce..)..no chemicals, no preservatives..and so far so good..my taste testers seem to approve!! Even Marli the Terror cat likes the ones with chicken..of course!! ;D 
The last couple of days have not been stellar for Max the Wonderdog, sometimes he sleeps so deeply I hold my breath until I see his chest rise and fall..but when he is awake for the most part he is okay and has bursts of energy for short periods of time..sometimes I think to myself, good he is better see?? He will be able to accompany me for another 5 years or so..but my heart knows this is not the case and soI cherish every moment I have left with him..
If you have a dog, spend some extra time with him or her today..and if you have the priviledge to be loved by a dog..read this book..written from a dog's point of view that I cannot help think is so far off base..I wish you all a Wednesday filled with love and warmth..








No comments:

Post a Comment