Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, March 21, 2015

A splash of color for a really grey, yucky, cold rainy day here in NW Germany!!


Ughhhh..after almost a week of weather gorgeous enough to wear my flip flops and hang out in the backyard with the pups the weather here has taken a nasty turn and seems more like November than March..my wardrobe is back to boots and about 30 layers..no actually just 4 but my gosh..after months of cold and grey it seems like so much more!! Thank goodness I have these beautiful flowers that my hubby brought me for our 4th anniversary a couple of days ago..so pretty!! I am taking advantage of him and the 4 footed children enjoying a Saturday afternoon crash out session on the couch to sit upstairs in the office and answer emails, update calendars, and basically just putter around...So we were brave enough to do a bit of shopping this morning..it was high time to invest in a new blender..seeing as the 2 I have previously bought here ended up with burnt up motors while trying to make a smoothie with frozen bananas..just think of what would have happened had I tried to make Margaritas..the flipping things would have exploded!! ..time to try a new brand..we will see how things go. We also stopped into a quasi dolllar like store..kind of like a Big Lots..great inexpensive stuff for things like crafts, and patio decor..I even found a coloring book for adults..now, I don't know about all of you..but sometimes I just have the need to doodle and let the creative juices flow..in the shape of lots of colors, and since I do not have a real talent for things such as drawing I am happy to let someone else do the drawing and then color in between the lines..for me this is absolute awesomeness and one of the ultimate ways for me to relax and lose the time and stress of the day. We have yet to go out and celebrate these past 4 years in which we have faced some real stressors and seem to have come out stronger for..much to some people's dismay I am sure ..but this evening we are heaed out into the elements to eat greek..granted I will spend the next 3 days drowning myself in bottles of water to get rid of the sodium and large protein intake..but for this evening..I will just eat and enjoy..besides..got an awesome workout in this morning and have had my 2 shakes for the day!! Wishing you all an amazing weekend..don't forget to share your smile!!

PS..for all of you Max the Wonderdog fans out there..he is holding his own..continues to take steriods 2 times a day but is eating and drinking and urine production is improved!! He is sleeping more but otherwise doing well.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment