Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 4 Results!!

Hey guys..even though life is not all rainbows and unicorns at this moment..the one thing that is working for me in a fabulous, amazing, woop woop, WOW kind of way is my results from using these products from HERBALIFE and eating fresh, colorful and healthy..although I do have a confession to make..joined my hubby for an evening in Hannover and ate drank the following..a Swimming Pool cocktail, had a Starbucks flavored coffee, ate some BBQ ribs and fries...oh..and a pastry while shopping...and still had these awesome results..Good nutrition just rocks!!!!! Granted I do not eat that way everyday but sometimes you just have to go a bit over the top..but with my supplements, 2 yummy shakes a day, and my protein bars for snacks..this venture out of my normal habit land didn't set me back an ounce! 
So..for the week..1.52 pounds gone..and 3.5 inches gone..just like that..this puts the totals at 4 weeks into this new healthy nutrition lifestyle of mine at..7.92 pounds and a total of..13.5 inches..from my waist alone I have lost 4 inches. Results like this make me say that I can't believe it everytime I break out the measuring tape or step on the scale..but it is true..and people are seeing a difference..especially my husband..wink wink!! But when you feel amazing and your body starts changing things are going to start happening..period!! You have more energy, because you feel better about yourself you are more willing to get out there and be there for others, you get more accomplished..I know that my skin looks better, my hair is healthier, and where before I just wanted to sleep all of the time and had a hard time getting through the day due to lack of energy and motivation I am now getting tons more done and looking for more to do..for the first time in years I can stay awake until 10 pm where before I was ready to.. literally.. crawl into bed about 7pm..and all of this without being hungry..awesome..especially since I am a total snack lover..before I would eat from 4pm until I went to sleep..now I either have a shake or a light dinner and if I am craving something sweet I have a protein bar..craziness!! Did this start as a weight loss journey for me?? Yes..indeed it did because NOTHING else was working for me..and that includes working out for an hour or more on average of 5 days a week and depriving myself only to end up binging because my body was not getting the nutrition that it needed..but this has become so much more..it has become a nutritional lifestyle..and my body is just screaming thank you for putting all of this great stuff into it..vitamins, minerals..you name it..it is in there..working so that I can function on an optimal level..WoopWoop..see you all next friday (of course I will post on FSF before then but for Herbalife results) for week 5 weigh in and measurements!!

No comments:

Post a Comment