Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring is trying to arrive!!

 Good Morning to you all! Wanted to share our last couple of days with you. The weather has been playing nicely and so of course that means that we had to bring some new accessories home to brighten things up ..including some easter eggs to decorate our "Ostern Baum"..the flowers are going crazy blooming and I am holding back with every ounce of will power I have NOT to head straight to the garden center and go a little wild..but only because Matthias says we will have a couple more freezing nights..but..my time will come and I will post new pics as the beauty arrives and the accessory collection increases!! I have some colorful fabric upstairs just waiting to have some new pillows made out of it!! I am lucky to be married to a man who gets enjoyment out of me indulging my "girly side" filled with pinks, flowers, and butterflies..;D It doesn't happen too often but when it does...
The pups enjoyed their afternoon outdoors..Max found lots of new smells and Missy rolled around in the grass and talked to the workers building the house behind us..good that she told them who the boss is around here!!
Marli is strictly an indoor cat but has lots of large windows to look out of..
So today is starting out a little on the foggy side but hopefully things will clear up and we can continue our days outdoors..that is after I make a trip to the store for critter treats..Just how is that when I am home we go through a package in about 4 days and when Papa is here alone with these babies a package lasts weeks?? Poor 4 footed kids..good thing I am back to being a stay at home mom and wife!!
Enjoy your day..and don't forget to share your smile!!












No comments:

Post a Comment