Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

My new home away from home..



 Hello everyone..sorry for the delay in writing..am back at my "German" job now which as with my "American" job..also requires me to be away from home..but lucky for me I was lead to a great little B&B that enables me to rent a room a month at a time and is located very close to the woods..see pics!! This lets me have a place to unwind and go for a walk after work to decompress a bit before hitting the books!!
The room is great and after unloading a car full of stuff I have settled in..note Herbalife products are also there and have been keeping my hunger at bay and energy level high while getting back into the routiene of the ER!!
I really like my new job, I have so very much to learn through with it being 100% auf Deutsch..there is a huge difference between conversational and medical german..just like in english..but every day..no every hour..I learn a little more and for the most part the people I work with are great, as are the patients..of course every basket has to have a bad apple and unfortunantly 1 of the other nurses has taken a strong disliking to me and works really hard to make my day harder than it already is and needs to be.. but since arriving here in Deutschland this will not be the first or the last time a female has been a little on the hateful side to me and I am sure it will not be the last..even though last time I checked we were all adults and no longer in high school..oder??
 Unfortunantly for some of the people here, what they don't realize is that they can not run "the outsider" off..I have lived through far worse than rude comments and eye rolling and truth be told, it just makes me dig my heels in harder and become more determined...but enough of that...Life in general is good, not crazy about being away from home for weeks at a time but I am loving..and I mean loving actively taking care of patients again..being a nurse makes me feel alive and for me is such a calling from God..to work with other human beings on this level is an honor and a priviledge.
So..this is also the second to last day of my first course..as you can all see I have brought my office and study space withand I am ready to get going on the next one!!..Wishing you all a fabulous Thursday..be blessed and don't forget to share your smile!!









No comments:

Post a Comment