Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, February 27, 2015

Week 2 Weigh in!!!!

WooHoo..hapy happy happy about these results!! Now, I knew from reading and hearing about other people's success stories that there had to be something to the Herbalife products but I was not expecting that once I finally got on board and started using them that I would have results like this!! 4.4 pounds gone and a total of 7.5 inches..with moderate exercise, and eating a fresh, color packed meal with plenty of protein along with 2 shakes a day..and not to forget.. 1 to 2 snacks... depending on my level of activity-hunger. Amazing!! Bathing suit season is right around the corner and where I hid behind a sheild of clothing last summer this year I will be bikini ready without a doubt!!
So today my husband will finally be home after a fairly lengthy business trip..so that means straightening the house..which I cleaned yesterday..but with 3 critters it doesn't take long for things to get a little fuzzy..my vacumn is always in high demand...plus the sun is (sort of) shining and Marli the terror cat is raising just that terror..chewing on the corners of my notebooks, playing under the throw rugs, slapping my pens off of the table..oh..and has now decided to eat a few bites of dog food..#1 because I never feed her (this is a joke..the cat eats better than some people I know) and #2 she doesn't have enough energy and needs to refuel..Max the Wonderdog has had a hairtrim and shower complete with a blow out this morning and Melissa supervised!!;D oh..forgot the topic..hubby coming home..and I should maybe go grocery shopping as my mostly fruit, veggie, and soymilk eating/drinking habits are not so his thing!! But before heading out today I want to finish my inspirational reading and journaling..as for me these 2 things are what set the mood for my day..a balance if you may.
Okay..time to get off the computer, stabilize, organize, and get on with my day..I wish all of you a wonderful, blessed start to your weekend..don't forget to share your smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment