Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

This morning was rough....

 Hello all!! Max decided that yesterday he wanted to learn a bit also..so here he is..sitting in my lap like the spoiled baby that he is!! Today the temps are low, the wind is blowing, and the skies are for the most part grey..Made for me to be in a not so great mood this morning..as my husband is still on his business trip and I am getting a bad case of cabin fever..an not in a good way..so methods used to help you ask??..Drank a Herbalife strawberry shake with soy milk and protein powder for breakfast, took a brisk 5 km walk on the treadmill..hindsight here..was maybe not the smartest thing as now my foot is a bit on the sore side and swollen..but crap..sometimes you just need to get up and move!!, cleaned out 1 of my closets so far, watched a couple of episodes of Mike & Molly, and decided to make a grain and veggie filled lunch with enough to carry me thru the rest of the week for either lunch or dinner..Couscous with garlic, onion, eggplant, and sun dried tomato..pure Vegan and hearty enough to go hand in hand with this weather!! Oh..and I painted my nails a yummy, fresh tangerine color..come on spring..I am soooooooo ready!! 
I am happy to report that since I am once more able to climb the stairs to where my office is, that my diningroom is looking less and less like a junk room..and not only that, after spending about 4 weeks now sleeping on the fold out couch in what we call here a "Sitzecke"..which is kind of like a loft but not really..more so like a room with only 2 walls and no doors..I have wonderful remodel plans for this area..time to get busy on some projects we knew we would face when we bought the house..a while..okay..a little over 2 years ago..well ..the time has come 2015 is to be our year of progress!! So..now I am off to tackle my dressing room, a roomfull of clothes and shoes that can be a bit on the daunting side to tackle..not because it is messy..just because with a woman's clothes there is always a bit of hesitation to get rid of anything..but rule of thumb that I go by..if it doesn't make you fabulous when you wear it..or you haven't touched it ina year..out it goes..
Wishing you all a great Tuesday!! ..Oh..almost forgot..another pound down as of today!! WooHoo!! :D



1 comment:

  1. You are a smart girl, Tiffany and know how to conquer the winter blahs! Oh, and the food looks and sounds delicious and I even have an eggplant on hand! Love from MOM

    ReplyDelete