Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Waiting..

Okay..so yesterday morning I finally jumped in and made the commitment to myself to become involved with the company Herbalife..first to use the products to get myself back to a healthy weight and then to be there for others who want to do the same...Of course since I just ordered my start up kit and a variety of products they have yet to arrive so here is a visual journey of what I consumed yesterday..all except for the "healthy cookies" that were my evening snack..hate it when that happens but I guess cookies with raisons and oats are way better than the donut and curry peanuts I ate day before yesterday!! Small but good steps in the right direction..it took me about 3 years of eating like a piglet to get to where I am right now so of course I cannot expect to change the numbers on the scale or the way my clothes fit..or not..overnight. So, next blog with be with my pre program weight and measurements, still waiting for the products but my coach sent me a copy of the meal plan that I am to  follow so I can adapt starting today....my number 1 concern is due to still recovering from foot surgery is that I cannot get my cardio workouts in..but if all goes as planned I should at least be able to start back on a short distance walking plan in 2 to 3 weeks!!! Ready for that you ask?? You have no idea how ready I am!!! I miss my treadmill like nobody's business!!

No comments:

Post a Comment