Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

How can that be?????

All I have to say is....that I am not shocked but to actually strip down, get on the scale, take measurements, and then the worst part..taking front and side view pics..was a real wake up call for me this morning. This fight with my weight has been one that I have fought since forever and my weight-body image is an issue that is always there.. with every waking moment and sometimes even when I sleep..As an adult the heaviest I have been is 175lbs and the lowest number I have seen on the scales is 124 lbs...and this was as a very unhealthy Vegan that consumed about 1 can of green beans a day..It is so easy to hide behind baggy clothes and to justify sitting on the couch when the weather is not just how we would like it to be, and to join in when everyone else is eating whatever they want to..but after a few years of this these are my results..no, sorry..will not be sharing the front and side pictures until #1 they are not quite so gross to look at and #2 I have a tan!! These will be taken every 4 weeks along the way... But, as I begin this journey in earnst and get started in the Herbalife Lifestyle I will be posting the 16 Week Results Log..so I continue to wait on my goody box full of products to be delivered but until then the meal plan gives me guidelines for alternatives until it arrives!! So..even though I am a bit disgusted with myself that I have let myself go I am ready and fully energized to start new and make 2015 my healthiest year yet!! So, now the numbers are out there, I have an entire community of people behind me for support and encouragement..as we say auf Deutsch..los geht's!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment