Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Only a week away....

Good Morning to you all !! Today I woke up realizing in about a weeks time my daily existence at home will be over..I will be back in the routiene of very little time at home, a lot of time driving, and even more time spent in hotels..would like to say that I am looking forward to that happening but can't quite find it in me ...
maybe later today I will feel more positive about my life of a gypsy..which normally I really enjoy..I love a change of pace, to see new things, to meet new people, explore new places..but I think the catch is ..that when I return to this lifestyle early next week that means for months on end..I will be pretty much in the same 3 places, away from home about 97% of whatever month it may be..  away from Matthias and my beloved critters..but enough of that ..for now I am going to be thankful for the time I have here and enjoy our early morning filled with a warm fire, snuggle faced animals, a good cup of coffee and a little time to just sit before the day kicks in!!
So yesterday found me brave and energetic enough..(thanks to being on the Herbalife products for a little over a week now!!..Have I told you guys how AWESOME they are yet??) to climb the narrow staircase that leads to where my treadmill is located..put on my tennis shoes which are designated esp for this machine..and I walked..2 miles!! I cannot say the foot was screaming "Man, this feels great" but it was okay, after the first about half mile a bit of numbness took over which made it more bearable..I was hoping that I would be running sooner than later but I am now coming to see the sad, sad truth that this may take a little longer than a minute..However, progress is progress and I am happy with what I was able to do and plan on repeating this morning..
And as far as that long assignment I was working on..this is the day that I submit it to my instructor..no more writing, no more changes..just need to press send. But never fear..my table is already lined up with 2 new book and an online self study course for a week long class I will be taking in April, which sadly doesn't count towards my degree but does count towards being a well prepared nurse! For now it is time to drink another cup of coffee..maybe 2... and get to my daily readings and journaling and then it is off to the races..I wish you all a great week, and esp. a blessed Monday.

                           Success is not measured by what you do compared to what
                      others do, it is measured by what you do with the ability God gave you.
                                                                          -Zig Ziglar

No comments:

Post a Comment