Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Monday Again???

Good Morning all!! So, let me tell you about my hubby..I have said time and time again that he builds cars..therefore he is not such the romantic type..but what he did yesterday knocked my socks off!! For those that know me personally you all know that I am a bit of a clean freak, okay, a lot of a clean freak. I have been known to have a dirty dish in the sink throw me into a tailspin..but that is totally besides the point. Yesterday was one of those rare winter days here where the sun was shining and as a result my eyes saw every peice of dust that was on the furniture..don't ask about the mostly white kitchen with stainless steel appliances (everything shows!!)..so that put my into a cleaning mode and instead of just letting me do my thing alone my husband starting cleaning the Rollläden, for those of you who have not been introduced to such a creature ..these are built in devices that are in front of windows or large glass doors that #1 can be raised and lowered to keep the sun out or #2 to protect the house from damage in case of high winds or storms. As we have several in the house this is no small feat...So..what this boils down to is we spent about 4 hours pre spring cleaning the house..with him telling me to get off of my foot the whole time of course..but now we are hours ahead in what could have waited until next month or the month after to be done..and man does it feel good!! House is cleaner than usual and the pesky chores that no one really likes to do..like cleaning the oven or windows both inside and out.. for example are done!! What it showed me is that even though he would have really, I am sure, much preferred to lay on the couch and catnap the day away he once more showed me that we really are a team..and to me that was amazing!! Of course all of this activity stressed the critters out, see facial expressions above!! ;D The good part of that is that all 3 slept really well last night and when that happens that means I get to sleep really well also !! 
So, have been trying to get back into some sort of workout routiene, I don't know about all of you but not being able to do any form of cardio is making me a bit crazy..but I still have several weeks of very restricted movement possibilities, we did go grocery shopping on Saturday and I must say walking longer distances using this goofy shoe and crutches is a bit of a workout within itself..plus the way several people just flat out stared made me really uncomfortable..I stay home for the duration..thanks!! But at least I have my hand weights and am able to still work on my abs, legs, and po!! Plus am working hard to cut out the snacks before going to bed..this is 1 of my bad habits that I MUST break..as Matthias always says..we are no longer 20 something..that fits into a lot of aspects of our lives..unfortunantly!! Wink Wink..like being able to stay up late, eat what we want, throw caution into the wind..you know..things like that!! 
As you all know, I am a big reader..have 3 books going at once..plus my Bible and  textbook for school..I set up my goal through Goodreads this past week..45 books in 2015..for all of you how are also book junkies out there maybe this is something you might want to look into doing also..www.goodreads.com..
I am wishing you all am amazing, blessed week...PS..for all you Max the Wonderdog fans out there..he is doing well, stiches come out this evening!!

                                                          Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:old things are passed away; behold, all things become new.    
                                                                                     2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment