Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

My gosh..Monday again??


Hi there!! Our day started super early as the dad type person in the household had to get an early start..as a result the critters are tired and not at all amused by my energy and picture taking this morning!! What can I say..I have some Chris Thomlin playing on the radio..can't help but sing along!! The early start is great for me as I have an assignment due today and then a 15 page paper to work on that is to be submitted next week!! 
So..you all know I have started using Herbalife products..actully waiting on another shipment that should arrive today..protein bars and a super shaker bottle!!..anyway..yesterday was the first complete day of following the eating plan that my health coach had given to me ( as..yes, on Valentine's Day I cheated and ate Chinse takeout and a small desset with my husband!!)..and to my suprise..when dinner rolled around..mind you shake for breakfast, protein snack, healthy lunch, protein snack, shake and 1 peice fruit for dinner..I had to literally force myself to finish dinner..I was full after eating so healthy and really concentrating on increasinng my not only healthy food but protein intake throughout the day..crazy right?? And by the way..I must say..had the chocolate shake for the first time last night..it was so yummo am having it again for breakfast..see pic below!! As they say..good stuff in= good stuff out!! I know..I know some of you out there are thinking..shakes..diet plan..extra protein..phooey..who needs all that?? Well, I am here to tell you..I have tried it all, not eating, vegan eating, not eating after 5 pm, cabbage soup eating..the list goes on and on..I really think this is going to work for me!! I feel awesome..and yes, I know it is just the beginning but as I am a total snacker and evening eater..if this program helps me to feel not hungry during the day and so satisfied in the evenings that I don't even want to go in search of crackers, cookies, nuts,oh and don't forget the infamous ice creamm..then I am all for it!! My coach did inform me that the scale most likely won't start moving down till around the end of the first week period so I am forcing myself to break my other bad habit of weighing everyday..stating today that is!!..other area of concentration is consuming 2 liters of water throughout the day to keep everything functioning smoothly!! Enough of the ravings for today..time to hit the books and APA Publication Manual..which is to become my new constant companion for the durattion of this Masters program!! I wish you all and amazing Monday!! Be blessed!!

     And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thine soul, and with all thine might.     -Deuteronomy 6:5




No comments:

Post a Comment