Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Not quite sure...

Good Morning all. .I took this picture a few of days ago..the day seemed like it was going to be dark and cloudy one minute and then the next time I looked outdoors this is what I saw..It seems fitting for the questions that are going through my mind today..after seeing some not so positve posts on a social website yesterday, being fed up with the trash on television and then this morning reading that ISIS seems to have burned a person that they had captured alive I must say that I am a bit sick to my stomach...no, actually full out nauseated...in my prayer journal this morning I had to ask God WHY??..Why do we have so many problems in this world today, why instead of things geting better do they seem to just become more and more negative..maybe it is just me..through this journey I am on to develop my relationship with God, and to overcome the skeletons in my own closet maybe I am just more aware..more sensitive..that seems to have an odd way of happening when you get out of your own head and self pity state..I have to admit today I am just confused..yes, I go about my days..working towards higher education, working to succeed in both of my jobs, worrying about my kids, working to have a successful marriage that will thrive despite frequent periods of time apart, missing my family members who are so far away, working to maintain the few close friendships that I am blessed to have, taking care of a house and 3 critters who I am blessed to have..but I can't help but thinking I am missing something..something in the big picture to understand why the world is the way it is. My Uncle posted a video on yes..facebook the other day that was about the world he and his generation grew up in..and I have to tell you..it brought me to tears..the simple things, the security that people had for their kids to play outdoors,people being kind to each other on a regular basis,  no dealing with hackers and terrorists, no cyberbullying..I realize things were not perfect but they were in no way, shape, or form like the problems we face today..Just my thoughts for the day..

I wish all of you a blessed Wednesday..

                                              Psalm 46:1-2
                       God is our refuge and our strength a very present help in trouble. Therefore we shall not fear, though the earth shall change..

No comments:

Post a Comment