Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

The day after...

Good morning! ! For all of you Max the Wonderdog  fans out there. .here is an update! ! He is doing well. .eating and drinking without any problems along with all other bodily functions working. The incision is large and when Matthias picked him up yesterday the vet was out on an emergency call so as of yet we have no feedback as to what the mass was..but Max has a follow up appointment on Monday so we will know more then. They sent him home in one of those funny plastic cones which was promptly removed by me ..don't worry. .yes, I kept it in case he needs it later..like when the stiches start to itch like mine are☺. So..today is grey and wet..fire is already going and I am about to settle in with my Nursing and Healthcare Policy book..only 9 more chapters to go before Monday! ! I wish you all a wonderful weekend. 


          It is not how much we go, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put into the giving.  -Mother Teresa
                

No comments:

Post a Comment