Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

A bit anxious this morning. ..

Good Morning to everyone. ..this morning Max goes in for his 3rd surgery in 3.5 years. We found a large lump his flank area a couple of days ago and the vet will remove it today..he says it appears to be encapsulated but we won't know until he gets a look at the mass. Poor little guy. .he is such a fighter..at 14 years old he is still pretty active. .granted his sight and hearing are not so good anymore and he sleeps a lot but he still loves to go on walks and play with his many toys..and he is always up for a good snuggle fest!! And truth be told I can't bear the thought of my constant companion for more than a decade not being there.. So, if each of you can take a minute to send up a small prayer for Max the Wonderdog  today that would be very much appreciated.

                                             Say to him: ' Long life to you! Good health to you and your household! And good health to all that is yours!'
                                                                             1 Samual 25:6

No comments:

Post a Comment