Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 ..Here we go!!!

Guten Morgen!! Am happy to report that Melissa made it through the night of fireworks and all is quiet here in Moordorf now..maybe now we can resume a normal sleeping schedule...the Holiday Season is always fun but now I am itching for things to start new and resume a schedule of some sort..for today new calendars have been hung, 2 new journals started and after I finish writing and have finished my coffee it is time to workout!! Bought a new issue of Women's Health a couple of days ago to add some now exercises into my routiene..this is the positive about having a dedicated workout space at home..I have a blank half wall that I use to post pictures and explanations of exercises that I am not familiar with..add some good music and wah la..my own personal gym..now to talk my husband into installing a heated pool!! Just kidding here..our backyard is not big enough!!
I hope that all of you celebrate the coming in of 2015 however suited you best..we were totally comfy at home and then greeted the neighbors outside at midnight to watch the sky light up..I know..not so exciting but it works for us!! So...I wish you all a quiet, peaceful 1st of January..bis Morgen.

No comments:

Post a Comment