Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Yummy..this almost 100% homebound thing is not too bad!!

Good Morning all !! Am happy to report that our outing yesterday evening was a wonderful time. ..delicious food and great company. Completely relaxed and fun..repeat requested please ☺ The food was a bit off my new eating plan but in my world homemade spring rolls are not to be passed up. .ever!! Plus my super colorful and fresh breakfast and lunch left ample room for a little splurge. Our youngest will be a little in the jealous side as this food item is also a favorite of his!! Don't worry kiddo..we ate a couple for you too!! I thought I would include some pics of what my days revolve around now..lots of reading..book of the week is Orange is the new Black..lots of snuggles with my fuzzy faces...you can see what hard work it is for the 3..:D...and trying to keep things interesting with patterned socks..what do you expect when restricted to 4 rooms?? I personally get a kick out of my semi crutches..with reflectors front and back ?? Not so sure of the reasoning behind that but okay..All of the snow is gone thanks to the rain from yesterday and there are some really dark clouds overhead this morning..if I have to be on restricted activity this is the perfect time of year..fire lit, warm house, snoring dogs at my feet!! Life doesn't get much better and I have to admit..I am really enjoying the fact that I have no place to be today..no schedule to be kept..well, yes my course work..but I don't have to get in the car and drive..jammies all day, lots of time to blog, journal, read..as one of my favorite artist..Kenny Chesney puts it..That's the good stuff!!!

                       Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing, and perfect will.
                                                                                              Romans 12:2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment