Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Oh my goodness....

Hi there!! I hope the 2nd of Jaunuary finds you all well and getting back into the swing of normalicy!! It is a bit later in the day than I usually touch base with all of you but today was Tafel day and having to be there at 0815 put a bit of a time crunch of completing what I wanted to before I left the house..I did, however, get my workout done and journaled ..now is time to play catch up with the rest. Things are really going to start getting crazy around here as I just talked to my new employeer and they are wanting me to start work next week..what I was planning on being an appointment on Tuesday to finish up my new hire paperwork, etc. has now turned into 3 days of work and then off to Kaiserslatern for 3 days I will go..now, I know most of you are thinking, yes..and??? The yes, and part here is that my new job is located a few hours from home so I will be staying there when I work..not at home. Now, don't get me wrong..I am completely and totally excited and jazzed about this new position..I will be working as an ER nurse in German hospital!! Under a visionary, progressive  physician and with an awesome team..:D Woo Hoooo!!! but..my husband and I from Monday on will be having a pretty much long distance relationship..but for us that is so not a problem..I think that we are one of those couples, like 1 of my fave cousins and his wife..that this sort of thing works really well for us. Too bad I can't take my critters with though..:C 
Our youngest son has been here for 2 weeks and goes back tomorrow, am a little bummed about that but I know that now he is a young adult hanging with the parents is not so exciting although I know he has enjoyed sleeping in a real bed..as he says the one he has on base is not so comfy..
On the menu this evening..past with homemade sauce..crammed full of fresh veggies, french bread with assorted dipping oils, for the guys..chicken, and spinach!!
So..it is time to get busy as somehow the day has flown by..I wish you all a great friday..Bis Morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment