Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, January 5, 2015

What a smushy way to start the week!!

Happy Monday to you all !! As I leave home today to start my new job in the morning I wanted to send fuzzy face greetings as I won't be seeing these 3 for a few days :C. But..I am excited to open a new door..or 2 !! As I was on the treadmill this morning it hit me that I will have to be creative on getting my daily workout in...while living out of a suitcase with no equipment. .but with working daily my steps taken count will certainly dramatically increase...right?? I do have good news besides a new lifestyle..since 30 December I have lost 2 kilograms..or a little over 4 lbs. Just when I was beginning to think that months of working out was getting me no where..:D Now is the time to really put some dietary changes into place, my energy level is way up, my water consumption on most days is above average.As far as the months put into increasing my activity level..it has had pay offs..my strength has increased, the time I can run without stopping has increased..it has had nothing but positve effects on me my body, and how I feel. So, readers of Fluffy..time to finish packing the car, head to the gas station and be on my way..will touch base in the next day or so!! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment