Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Today is a really good day to....

Hello everyone. ...as we had a few snow flurries this morning I thought what a great day it is to bake...and..bake..and bake.. .blueberry and apple muffins. .peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies...Yes..I am one of those crazy wife-mother type people who feels guilty when I have to send my husband to work with store bought goodies to eat for lunch, when my boys were small I did not always have the time or the money to indulge my inner Betty Crocker but now that she is released watch out!!..and your foot you ask?? Yes, well it hurts a bit now but I have it elevated and iced..as my mom can tell everyone, I am ..historically not the best patient material...but I am trying!! Wink wink..
Had a yummy breakfast full of color and am snacking on some grapes as we speak, the splash of color below will be dinner with some rice, sauteed mushrooms, and a cheese platter..one thing about baking..for me at least..after working with the ingredients for hours I have pretty much no desire to eat the finished product..it is more of the creative process for others to enjoy that makes it so much fun.
My mini workouts in the mornings are really doing me good, even something just so simple as some reps with handweights and a few ab exercises can make all of the difference in the mood of the day as well as the energy level. 
So, now is time to journal, do my Bible readings for the day and get busy reading several chapters for my course..Nursing policy and politics is really not so my thing but part of the big picture so read on I will!!

                                                                    Yet, O Lord, you are our father. We are the clay, you    are the potter; we are all the work of your hand. 
                                                                             Isaiah 64:8
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment