Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Looking both forward and back...

Good Morning all. ..another year comes to an end...it is early morning here and everyone except for me and the critters are sleeping..thought I would start planning the menu for this evening..and there you have it..Grünkohl and Sekt..of course there will also be other snacky items but the main course ..to be eaten while watching Dinner for One..will stay pretty traditional. We..as parents who are..I read somewhere..now middle aged..what the ???..will be bringing in the New Year at home while keeping the large chicken..oh, dog...Missy to be exact.. I mean.. company while the fireworks are going off. Last night started the first of 2 or 3 with one of us sleeping downstairs due to her phobia of the noises related to..but who knows what this poor dog has gone through previously..Poor Baby.
I wish you all much happiness and many positive things for 2015..for some of you- just like me.. I am sure you look forward to a new year as a new start, a fresh page to reach new goals, conquer bad habits, do things you have never done before, and maybe even visit new places..the limits are only what we set our minds to. 
I, personally am thankful for many things that happened this year..the amazing people that are in my life and bring quality to it, those that were not really so positive but taught me a lot about myself and my strengths, weaknesses and levels of tolerance, occurances that no one wants to go through but have made me and some of the members of my family better people for the experience, my deepening relationship with God and the blessings that are taking root in my life as a direct result, the wonderful things that are happening in my immediate family's lives..and the opportunities for growth..not to mention the goals reached!! I am looking forward to what 2015 brings..to being an improved version of myself, taking more time to stay connected to those I love, expand my knowledge base and skills, and help to make the world that we live in a better place.


                             Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
                                   the old has gone, the new has come!
                                                                         2 Corinthians 5:17
 

No comments:

Post a Comment