Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Another year over....almost !!

Good Morning all!  I hope each of you had a wonderful time with family and friends over the past few days.Wanted to share some images to wrap up the Christmas season as we head into the new year..Max the Wonderdog relaxing on his throne and Melissa..I am happy to report made great progress this year..she took and opened her own presents and then even played with them!! Not bad for a street dog from Romania!! Marli the Terror Cat promptly batted her new toys under the fridge..but during my cocktail making process on Christmas she discovered the fun of playing with the ice cubes that got away from me..:D The other fun images were found in store windows or in shopping centers..The picture with the windmill is a really good representation of the area where we live!  Once more it is early morning here with just myself and the critters awake..well, they are actually napping but I am taking full advantage of having the house to myself before the other human occupants are awake..I must say however that this morning for some reason I was really missing a couple of my favorite TV channels from the states..The Travel Channel and Food Network..they were my go to's in the mornings and evenings before we moved here..
I have to confess that we un-decorated the house yesterday..I know some of you have the ability to leave your Christmas decorations up until after New Years but as hard as I try I cannot bring myself to do that..generally everything is down the day after Christmas but this year we were not home so the 27th it was..now it is time to break out the new journals and calendars for 2015..I adore this tradition..organization at it's finest!!
 The rest of Germany has snow..not us though..maybe within the next couple of days..I hope that it is cold enough this year to go ice skating on one of the lakes not too far from us..Enjoy your Sunday and I will see you all tomorrow!!.. Time to get back into my eating and exercise routiene..and let me tell you..I am more than ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment