Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Santa Baby !!

Good morning all!! Traveling back in time to this time last year when our youngest played Santa!! Not bad for a young man with approx 0% body fat if I must say!! ;D This morning started at 0400..the good thing about this is that so far today I have cleaned the entire house, done some laundry, answered some emails, played with Marli the terror cat..consumed my daily coffee quota...and it is only 0630!! The house smells like a citrus grove and Santa Baby is playing on the stereo..and maybe just maybe there is a splash of Baileys in my last cup of coffee !! I am by no means a regular consumer of alcoholic beverages but the season just requires certain treats..The critters are sleeping all snug in their beds..or on the couch and we have a day trip to Groningen planned for later today..this city is in the Netherlands..or Holland for some of you..so you know that there will be photos to come. We are hoping to find a Christmas tree this weekend also..it has been rainy here for the past few days and we didn't want to bring the water in with a wet tree..but as this tradition is super late this year we really need to get busy in this area..So..all of you Fluffy readers..I wish you a wonderful day..for whatever you have planned !!

No comments:

Post a Comment