Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What a way to start the day..

Good morning all..you know that you got a good workout in when the top of your feet were sweating☺So, I have it figured out..I am totally and completely a stress eater..I realized this ..after having this recurring thought for several months now as yesterday evening the more stressed and irritated I became over a pretty significant computer issue that I am having..and that we have spent I don't know how many hours on over the past few days trying to solve..the more crap I put into my mouth..yes,some of it was healthy..like fruit salad but then came the M&Ms, cocktail peanuts, crackers..blah blah blah..It is no secret that over the past couple of years we have faced and continue to face some real challanges and it shows, on my butt, stomach, and upper arms..in the lack of sleep..you name it..the older I get the less resistant I find myself to significant stress but I must say the workouts help..it is like with every drop of sweat I see fall itis a cleansing process that allows me to face another day. That and snuggling and loving on the critters seen below..their unconditional love always makes the day better. But..today is new day..can only do what I can do and try to find another way to accomplish what needs to be done..today's mantra to myself..I will not let myself react negatively to the less than positive things that may happen today!!..this includes shoving large amounts of chocolate into my mouth..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment