Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Now I am really in the spirit!!

Good Morning all !! What a whirlwind the past couple of days have been..Tuesday was a day spent packing the car with goodies for the animal shelter..both for the wonderful people that are there for the babies that are not so fortunate to have yet found their forever homes but of course also tons of snacks for those babies along with some new bedding for them. Then spent several hours witha friend that I do not get to see often enough with our schedules but when we do get together it is non stop talk and smiles..light and deep conversations..all is open game..and that fits us perfectly!!..she suprised me with a gift of some homemade yummies and a soap & lotion set that I had on my things to purchase list..Love you Sandra!!!!Great minds think alike!! Yesterday saw Max having his first spa day with a professional since moving here 3.5 years ago...I must say he is even more adorable than before!!...and of course the dog salon had tons of dog related objects for purchase..hence the new Max pillow covered with pups!! Along with a few other goodies for the 2 for under the tree..which speaking of ..we found a gorgeous tree yesterday also..but since the weather here has been nothing less than cold and very wet here for the past several days..it is still in the netting in the garage drying out a bit..check Marli making sure it is upto her standards !!She decided it was okay and is now back on her perch watching the birds feasting outside the window..and we thought by putting birdfood out we were just helping the birds..who knew it would result in endless hours of entertainment for the smallest family member??!! We found turkey for Christmas dinner yesterday..you would have thought I had won about a million bucks...and I am more than sure people thought  I was crazy snapping a picture of my shopping cart!! In the US a turkey is easy to find..that is not always the case here...but with stuffing, sweet potato cassarole,and green bean cassarole it is a must to have a turkey as the centerpiece. Our neighbors surprised us with homemade stollen and a huge tin full of an Ostfriesland Weihnachts tradition of New Years Cookies..so delicious!!..and an unbelievable amount of work..See pic below..it is too bad we do not have smellablog in this case!! Today had been set aside to venture out but the day is once more just yucky and wet so we will spend the day at home..my hubby enjoying his new PS4..his first gaming system ever..at 45!! But I must say it is pretty awesome as we can also watch movies, series, and play DVDs on it!!..Hopefully decorate the tree and maybe I will start making my first ever Christmas candies..fudge and caramels..finally broke down a purchased a candy thermometer so now I have everything needed..wish me luck!! And yes..besides all of this Christmasing I have been sticking to the exercises and consuming lots of H2O!! Have a wonderful day and we will talk again tomorrow!! Oh..one more piece of good news..found out yesterday that I got into the MSN program at Liberty University..will start classes in January!!..emphasis Nurse Educator!! So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment