Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, December 1, 2014

Baileys and baking...

Hello to everyone..yesterday saw a workout and grocery shopping..oh..and a finish to the Christmas shopping ..but today..let us just say that this morning came early..thanks to Missy's new habit of wanting to have company at 0300..but instead of grumping about it I turned on the coffee pot, grabbed a cup..added a little ol' shot of Baileys and started baking..oh..the joys of being a housewife!! I am getting everything I can out of the status since when next month rolls around I will no longer be able to say that!! Today saw 2 kinds of muffins, and 3 different cookie varieties come out of the oven..some were given away to neighbors today, some will be distributed this weekend, and and what is left will be frozen and put into yummy Christmas packages. You ask..Fluffy, what about the scale?? Oh, the good thing is after baking all of this yumminess, the person who did all the baking doesn't want to eat it..It is kind of like working around food all day..for example, if you work at KFC I can bet you don't eat KFC..same theory here!! Am happy to report that now the kitchen is back in order, and the washing machine is busy cleaning the towels and hot pads used in this process..no evidence left except a freezer full of baked goods! Now is time to hit the computer for a couple of online courses, and a couple of post on Have flips flops will travel for all of you who follow my adventures there also..and then time to break out the wrapping paper and get busy with the gifts. I wish you all a blessed, happy, healthy Tuesday!! Bis Morgen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment