Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

My goodness, I wish I could sleep!!

Good Morning to you all..and I do mean morning..once more I find myself awake and out of bed drinking coffee before 0400..always for various reasons..a cat walking acroos my head, a lonely dog wanting company downstairs, or a snoring husband. This morning it was the snoring husband that lead to a cat walking across my head. Today it is okay though as I promised one of my good friends that I would work out this morning..yes, I have been slipping this week..and after that I must leave on my seemingly often drive to a little further south..this weekend will be filled with lots of holiday events such as a Christmas Party and Ball..and of course as I am crazy for the Christmas Markets here I will be hitting at least 1..even if I have to go by myself...;D. So, last night I found myself placing a long distance call back to the states to as I put it.."rage" to the same girlfriend that encouraged me to get up and flex some muscle..not do due any 1 occurance but a series of small things that had been building up over a period of time..I must say, that afterwards I felt much better and so did she as she apparently needed to vent a little also..this long distance relationship is hard for us!! As women it is important to have these connections..it helps us to maintain sanity!! So, I am heading to today the living room to do some much needed push ups, situps, etc..as my workout space is occupied by sleeping creatures..Have a great Friday and I will see you all tomorrow..Bis Morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment