Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Woo Hoo..it's Monday! !

Good Morning all. ..let me tell you all about my amazing day so far...to be honest the day started out with me being a little bit of a grump..due to the fact that I did not sleep so well last night but then after a couple of cups of good strong coffee I broke out my Prayer Journal and Bible..and while getting both of these from the bookshelf I found a Praise and Worship CD that I had purchased from an independent artist while we were in Chattanooga this past fall..and let me tell you is it good..after my worship time I got on the treadmill and did 8km..was a sweaty mess when I finished but let me tell you..after the 2 things combined I feel nothing less than absolutely amazing this morning..I am enjoying a fresh, super healthy breakfast..see pic below.. as we speak and am proud to report I have also organized the fridge and written a letter to my oldest son this morning. On the schedule for today..find a new recipe for Eggplant and make Homemade Applesauce...goal..use up what we have before I load the house down with food for Christmas!! ;D Not to mention make some tasty gifts!! Have just finished the first out of 8 planned bottles of water to be consumed..must flush out goodies consumed at Christmas Markets!! So..I wish you all a wonderful week before Christmas..share your smile with everyone you meet..you never know what battles someone may be fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment