Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Not so silent very early morning ...

Good Morning all....so first of all the  weather here has been a little crazy for the past few days. ..lots of rain..and now it is stormy with wind..this means the larger of the 2 pups..and a Missy the giant chicken cries and paces until at least one of us wakes up to go downstairs to sit with her...and and don't you know it works like a charm every time! I must say however in the early hours I take a few minutes to just sit and enjoy my surroundings..especially now with all of the Christmas decorations. Not sure what the day will bring as the above mentioned weather has made it much more attractive to stay snuggled all  warm at home vs venturing outside. .which is a shame due to the fact we are missing time going to the various Christmas Markets but sometimes just taking a little bit of time out at home can also be good. Okay..time for a second cup of coffee and then I hear a treadmill calling my name...Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment