Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Home again!!

Good Morning all! You know it is going to be a good day when you are on the treadmill and you WANT to run more the the preset time!! Of course it could have also been the extra energy provided by the handfull of Christmas M&Ms eaten while driving home yesterday..but hey..a girls got to do what a girls got to do to survive yet another 6 plus hour drive!! So..for this morning..workout..check, bathroom cleaned..check..Max the Wonderdog bathed and blow dried ..check!! Now for braving the very cold, foggy, wet weather outdoors to unload the car from a massive Christmas food shopping trip on the American economy..this could take a minute ;D I must say this weekend was really fun..hated that my hubby couldn't be there with me but we have accepted long ago that we will have a somewhat crazy marriage..but it works for us and that is all that matters. Did a few EKGs, went to my first ever military ball, attended a traditional Christmas party, got to welcome a friend home after a long time away..and basically realized that when I finally made it home to my husband and critters that life is pretty darned awesome and I am lucky to have someone who supports me so that I can do all of these incredible things without having to worry about if he will be still be there when I get home..some people  are not so lucky to have someone who will stand beside them through thick and thin..it took me a minute to be so blessed and it was well worth the wait!! Okay..time to get busy and reorganized..wishing you all an awesome, blessed day..Bis Morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment