Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

In the Christmas spirit !!


Wanted to share some images of today..the first Advents candle has been lit..Christmas cards addressed..fire is keeping the house warm..now for dinner and a few minutes with my hubby..Will finish up the main Christmas shopping and hit the cook books tomorrow for baking galore..but for the rest of the day..enjoying the peace and quiet..critters are snuggled up..instumental Christmas music is playing...Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment