Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sunday. .a day of rest??

Not our Sunday..I woke up with this insane need to create something in the kitchen..which turned out to be Pineapple marmalade first thing this morning while drinking my coffee..next was the second morning in row that saw 7 km on the treadmill along with the mix of abs, arms, and butt firming exercises that if they don't happen daily it is ALMOST..almost..as bad for my mood as if I don't have my early morning coffee quota!! Had noticed that I had also not been getting my praise and worship in on a daily basis like I needed to..that seems to happen when I find myself foundering around in my sense of direction....so added some inspirational music..Toby Mack, Chris Tomlin, Laura Story, Tree63, Jamie Grace..all of them and more into my workout time..talk about sending the energy and gratitude level through the roof!! Wow Wow Wow!! 

The next creative outlet is still in process..I am making Apple Butter for the first time ever..it takes a minute doesn't it?? In the middle of this process I decided to go ahead and set up the kitchen for Christmas baking and cooking..this means bringing the large butcher block island into the kitchen..it's usual home is the dining room..oiling the work surface..while I was at it..did the smaller island also..work smarter not harder right?? The kitchen is now put back together and functional..Apple Butter is still cooking....:D

Matthias is finishing the guest room this afternoon..after the youngest moved out it was a remodel project..we are waiting for the overhead light fixture to arrive..after it is complete I will post pics..you know I will.. Really happy with the results so far..my hubby did an awesome job!!
Tomorrow on the plan is Banana bread and most likely an Aplle Cinnamon bread..I love love love fall baking..all of this "canning" stuff is new to me..am slowly developing an addiction!!
So..to all of you..I wish you a wonderful rest of your weekend..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment