Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Check list for Saturday...

Good afternoon to everyone..well..most of the items on my to do list for today have been checked off..all except for 1 and that was to spend time with my husband..this year as every year now is the time to cut firewood that we will use 2 years from now..optimal drying time..so instead of being a football or soccer widow I am officially a firewood cutting widow..but as I have to travel to work I am sure he feels the same way..the difference is I have to do it year round..oh well..sacrafices have to be made sometimes!! So..things accomplished today..7 kms on treadmill, grocery shopping..this included Christmas prep..lets just say the people in line behind me were hating me but the cashier was loving the total!!, living room organized to accomodate the hopefully soon arrival of the Christmas tree, house decorated as much as possible without tree, and yes..my very first batch of Green Tomatoe Salsa.All in all I am calling it a successful day..tomorrow will be the start of making Christmas cards, a couple more artsy projects, and getting some work done on the computer..yesterday saw the beginning of the holiday baking..Banana Pumpkin Muffins by the mini muffin dozen..maybe will get the baking bug again tomorrow..let my honey know this morning that I need a second freezer!! Almost left out the best part of today..Christmas music has been playing the entire day..;D Wishing you all a Happy Saturday..Bis Morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment