Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday's progress...

Hello gorgeous people. .I hope that you are having a great day so far. My step results from yesterday are..10,391 in all taken..this doesn't count my treadmill  time..that would not have the added benefit of moving throughout the day. Today the scale showed 71.4 kg..that is 157.08 lbs. Today's workout included 6.4 km on the treadmill. .50 crunches. .30 Russian twists. .50 knee lifts..50 squats with hand weights. .and 20 each of the following. .dumbbell goblet squats. .bent over rows..suitcase dead lifts..dumbbell overhead presses and 20 balance ball throws. Took the pups for a walk..then hit the grocery store. .happy to report that Sharon fruit is once more in season..total yummy..our kitchen is an explosion of fruits containing Vitamin C. Okay..time to catch my guilty pleasure. .Shopping Queen. .Bis Morgen. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment