Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Social media sites and the lack of a life...

Good morning to you all..I realized something yesterday..as I checked my phone for the 200th time to see what was new on facebook..that I am addicted..due the fact that some days I do not leave the house..and even though I manage to always be busy I still crave contact with others in the "outside" world. So..in addition to my daily workouts I am going to make it a point to only be on the social networking sites for a 5 minute period every morning and then that is it for the day..except for posting Fluffy and Have Flip Flops of course..and to to that I do not have to actually go on the other sites...because we know that being on social networking sites is not like really having social contact!!...It is time for things to start rampng back up with my travels both in my own backyard but also further out..and I need to start sowing and growing some of the relationships I have developed in this area..and maybe even take a couple of fun classes in the spring to meet some new folks.
I had a couple of crazy dreams last night where my husband actually took me back to the states and left me there..that makes me realize that ..as I heard at a leadership course this past summer.."Grow where you are planted"..that I need to do just that..not to live in the "what ifs", and "maybe whens"..to really embrace my life for what it is today..would I love to be back in the states with my family and friends?? Without a doubt, but I also have family and a few friends here..time to celebrate that fact instead of focusing on how difficult some things have been up to this point here..lots of people dream of living the life that I lead...it is time for me to wake up and show some gratitude.
So, my dear readers of Fluffy..these are my thoughts for the day..I hope your Wednesday is just as wonderful and enlightening as mine is shaping up to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment