Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, November 7, 2014

It's Friday !!!

Hello all..today was Tafel Tag...felt good to get out there and do some volunteer work. .I even had a pretty good conversation with someone who had previously been pretty critical towards me..I was shocked but am pretty happy about the progress ☺. My workout did not happen this morning and I had an exchange of emails with a really good friend that knows me well...with her positive words I realized that maybe I am too critical of myself..so I am taking her advice and enjoying just being me today...appreciating what my  life is..how blessed I am
..and having a glass of wine in her honor..Love you GD!! Thank you for the uplifting message.
Did get the dogs out there for a short walk this morning. .Max was not really feeling it with the cold and wind though..If I had a cozy bed in front of the fire I probably would not want to go outside either!! So..tomorrow will see me back in the routine. .no plans for early in the morning. .I hope you all have a wonderful day and get your weekend off to a good start. .whatever that means to each of you!!

1 comment: